Monday, August 13, 2012

One Thing Leads To Another


The joke I posted yesterday made me think of this one. By the way, I make beer, and one of my favorites to make is blond ale, which I call "Dotted Line Ale".

There was a blonde driving down the center of the road at 100 mph.
A police officer pulled her over to the side of the road.
When she had stopped, the officer asked,
"License and Registration please."
"It's okay, Officer, I have a special license that allows me to do this,"
she said smiling.
"That's impossible!" The officer replied,
"I've never heard of such a license."
The blonde handed him her license. The officer said,
"Just as I suspected.
This is an ordinary license,
I see nothing here that would allow you special consideration."
The blonde pointed to the bottom of the license and said,
"Can you see this? It says here: 'Tear Along The Dotted Line'."



No comments:

Post a Comment